Precision Strip’s multi-blank cut to length lines offer a variety of features including:
- Industry leading tolerances for length, width and squareness
- Rectangular and trapezoidal blanks with in-line slitting
- Multi-blanking, resulting in significant cost savings
- Six-high leveler
- Washing and re-oiling
- Class One with one side inspection
- Measuring tables with automated digital recording
Finished blanks can be stacked on customer supplied pallets or any pallet of your design.
For more information, contact Dave Topp at 419-733-2955, Don Tomasek at 937-441-0641, or Rick Beckman at 937-441-4420.
- Entry Weight Max.: 60,000#
- Exit Weight Max.: 24,000#
- Entry ID: 20", 24"
- Max. Coil OD In: 96"
- Gauge Range: .015" to .135"
- Width Range: 6" to 76"
- Length Range: 8" to 192"
- Cuts: 8 with minimum width of 6"
- Carbon steel (bare and coated), stainless steel, copper and aluminum