- Make an Appointment
- See information below on new appointment details
- GPS Coordinates
- 33.4559715, -86.0477955
36000 Alabama Highway 21
Talladega, AL 35160
- Shipping Hours
Monday 5:00 AM - Friday 8:00 PM (CT) by appointment during non-holiday hours.
- Receiving Hours
Please see the inbound appointment process shown below.
Loading Appointment (4 hour notice required): Please send an email to Talladega_Inbound@precision-strip.com with your load number, pickup date and time you are requesting. This email process gets your request in the queue for review and response in the order it was requested. If no response within 1 hr you can call the following numbers 256.480.5022, 5027, 5004 or 5010, or 256.315.2345 and follow the prompts.
- Additional Information
TEMPORARY NEW INBOUND APPOINTMENT PROCESS:
- PSI Talladega has temporarily turned off the online portal and will be assigning inbound appointments based on a “part number basis”. This means that inbound appointments will only be granted for part numbers that are needed at this time. Please follow the process below in order to determine if an inbound appointment can be issued for your requested load and part number.
- Prior to accepting a load and prior to loading a truck, email Talladega_inbound@precision-strip.com and provide the following information:
- Part number
- Requested delivery date
- Request delivery time
- Truck number
- Number of coils
- PSI Talladega will review the request and respond with the following:
- Whether that part number can be accepted
- If “yes” … will provide an available date and time that is closest to the requests
- The above are normal non-holiday shipping and receiving hours. Please visit our website for details on holiday hours as the holiday nears.
You are allowed to check in 1 hour early or 1 hour late on your appointment time.
To set up an account or unlock your account on the PSI Portal website for delivery appointments, please email Talladega_Inbound@precision-strip.com.
Please schedule your load appointments during normal business hours Monday - Friday 7:00 AM - 3:00 PM (CT) or you may not receive a response until the next business day. If you do not receive a response within a half hour of your request, call the plant and ask for someone to schedule your load. Please schedule load and delivery appointments ASAP.
DO NOT book a load to ship to a Precision Strip plant unless you can get a delivery appointment at that plant.
Drivers are required to wear the following when checking in at Shipping or Receiving:
- Hard Hat
- Safety Glasses
- Long Pants
- Closed Toe Shoes
- Short/Long sleeved Shirt
Thank you in advance for your cooperation!
- Set Up An Account
- Appointment required for
- Shipping & Receiving